Friday, July 6, 2012

That time of the month!

The beginning of the month is Advantage time. Rocky and I both got our Advantage and treat to follow easily. Mom spent half an hour luring Fasie out from under the bed with beef liver and catnip. He finally came out, got his dose of Advantage, got his dose of catnip, some more liver and then he went back under the bed. I was so proud of Mom, she was able to get up from the floor all on her own. She used the bed to help her but didn't need me or auntie Mel to help her up. Yay Mom!




Here's me and Fasie on Mom's bed!




1 comment:

  1. Oooh Fasie doesn't look like he's happy at the advantaging. Tell him he needs to remember it's good for him. I'm glad Mom could get up by her self. But I trust you were right there ready to help and be her rock.

    ReplyDelete