Thursday, July 5, 2012

Brief Update!


Since Mom got a complaint today that my blog hasn't been updated in 2 weeks (such a tragedy!) I made her get off the computer so I can give a brief update. But not a long entry, I have a pug to play with.

Mom and I went to Shabbat Under the Stars at the local synagogue.

Here I am chilling before the service.
 After the service, I had a fan club of cute little girls.











This past weekend, we went into the Valley with Mom's friend Tiffany to be extras in a movie called Geography Club. It's based on a book. Here are some pictures from that night.


I look crazy with this pom-pom!




That's it for now, I have a pug who needs me to wrestle with him!




1 comment:

  1. Max you are so handsome and Charming. Good to see that you are having so much fun while working. You do indeed look crazy with the Pom-Pom, but the goofy good kinda crazy. ;D
    I really hope you guys end up in the movie. I'll be looking for the best service dog in the world when I go see the Geography Club.

    Thank you for updating your blog I'm so proud of how much you've grown and what a good job you do of taking care of your mom. I want you to know you are a very Good Dog and that I am proud of you. I miss you but you are where you need to be.
    Star told me to tell you that other then being a dog you're great.

    P.S. Tell Fasie we miss him please and ask one of the humans to give him a snuggle for me.

    ReplyDelete