Sunday, December 4, 2011

Making lots of progress!

In the last few months, I've learned lots of new stuff and been many places.

This fall Mom and I flew to Seattle to see Mom's friend Anna get married. It was my first wedding. I got to meet Rico, he is sooooo tiny! Mom also got to see her old AmeriCorps partner.
Me with Rico at Pike Place
We also spent time in San Francisco with Sonja and Jolanda.We did some site-seeing in San Francsico.

Mom and I at Fishermen's Wharf


Sonja likes shopping at Trader Joe's. Here's me and Jolanda at Trader Joe's.
 Mom and I also went to visit her parents and grandparents.  I liked visiting with my great-grandpa Izzy and listening to Mom sing to him.  Sometimes the place he lives is kinda disturbing, some of the people there are really old and have Alzheimers or Dementia.

We spent a day at the old Los Angeles Farmer's Market with Great-Grandma Mollie and Great-Great Aunt Betty. Aunt Betty has a dog I like. It was Grandma's birthday, she's 60!


Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie Melanie joined us for an afternoon at the Museum of Television and Radio. That was boring but I loved the smells at Canter's Deli!

Grandma, Grandpa, Mom and I spent a day at Ventura Harbor. Mom and I played in the ocean!


Our latest trip was to Colorado to visit Bino. On day, Mom put all this extra stuff on me, including on my feet!  I got to play in this white stuff called snow! The boots kept my feet protected even when I went tummy deep in the snow.  Here's Mom, Bino and I at Bear Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park.
As for tasks, I have mastered picking up Mom's cane and I'm really starting to get the hang of picking other stuff up. I just don't always know what she wants exactly. We kinda have mixed signals.  But we're working on it and I'm getting lots better!  As soon as we get some video, I'll post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment