Monday, January 3, 2011

My Review of Shagg Bag

Originally submitted at Timbuk2

A strap-ready zipper pouch for gadgets.


Works great for my service dog!

By SD Handler from Eureka, CA on 1/3/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Durable , Attractive, Good Strap Length, High Quality

Cons: Too small

Best Uses: Extended trips , Day Trips

Describe Yourself: Stylish, Comfort-Oriented, Modern, Classic

I bought the small Shagg Bag to put on my service dog's harness. It holds his paperwork, business cards, and my medical information. It fits perfectly on several pieces of his working gear and I know Timbuk2's quality product will last through Max's career and probably beyond.

I wish the depth had been a big larger and maybe half an inch taller. I should have bought the medium but the height does not change. I have a large one and it was way too big for this.

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment